Support Specialist Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in Video Advertising.
- Experience managing multiple projects.
Support Specialist Preferred qualifications:
- 3 years of client facing experience in account management, technical support, customer support, or online advertising.
- Experience in technical troubleshooting, resolving customer queries, and working cross-functionally.
- Experience using Ad Manager for Publishers, including campaign implementation.
- Experience with advertising technologies (third party ad serving, programmatic).
- Knowledge of advertising operations technologies, the digital media industry and buying methods.
- Ability to speak and write in Korean fluently to communicate with external stakeholders who may sometimes be Korean-speaking.
About the job
The Partner Sales Program exists to grow premium content and drive overall business to partners and YouTube. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to satisfy customers, and ensure they attain business goals while building long-term capabilities.
The gTech team is critical in Google’s success, supporting sales teams, advertisers, and products that enhance business potential by consistently providing scalable product solutions, reliable information based on efficient, consultative analysis, and customer-centric, collaborative services.
As a Support Specialist on the YouTube Partner Ad Operations team in gTech, you will be supporting the Partner Sales Program and working with YouTube Partners to provide consultative solutions, troubleshooting, and technical implementation to enable partner ad serving and drive customer success.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service, troubleshooting, and innovative and scalable solutions for strategic YouTube Partner Sellers’ Sales and Ad Operations teams.
- Educate partners about the YouTube platform ad policy, restrictions, and specs. This may include developing training materials and documentation.
- Work cross-functionally to drive overall Partner business, and provide partner feedback to help Product/Engineering teams make better-informed decisions about product roadmaps.
- Contribute to strategic initiatives by bringing a passion for customers, technical skill, and product expertise.
- Communicate effectively with representatives from external stakeholders, many of whom are based in Korea and speak Korean, though some of the partners are not based in Korea, and those based in Korea may speak English.