Senior Business Analyst and Planner Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience empowering non-technical people with data – in analytics, data engineering, management consulting, financial analysis, or similar quantitative roles.
- Experience in data pipeline creation, quality improvement and analysis to provide teams with actionable insights, informing strategy, impact and investments.
- Experience with analytics tools.
Senior Business Analyst and Planner Preferred qualifications:
- Experience in the technology industry and/or B2B marketing.
- Experience with autoML and Big Query or Looker.
- Ability to turn ambiguous information and unstructured challenges into insights, plans and recommendations in a constantly evolving environment.
- Ability to mine data, improve and develop new data sources (including attribution) and translate data into actionable recommendations and compelling stories.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work effectively at all organizational levels and collaboratively across Marketing, Sales, Partner and Product teams.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to detail and a well-organized, structured approach to work.
About the job
The Cloud Marketing team is looking for people who can help us write and tell the story of our customer’s journey. Understanding the power of our products and how they impact businesses, you will help share how we provide our customers with the best solutions for innovation.
You’ll drive consistency, accessibility, and automation for key marketing performance metrics and insights related to thought-leadership, messaging growth, and advocacy that anchor our business, inform decision making and determine our impact.
You’ll set the team up for success by creating data pipelines, improving the quality of data, and analyzing data to develop insights that the team can use to shape our go-to-market strategy. You’ll make data highly actionable through self-service tools and cross-functional reporting enabling Product Marketers and leadership to make faster, informed decisions.
You’ll lead in areas like value- and outcome-based pricing research and analysis, bundling opportunities, and channel analysis. You’ll work cross-functionally with business leaders, Marketing, Operations, and Product teams to identify opportunities and make recommendations that help the Product Marketing team grow their impact and achieve their goals.
- Develop intuitive, self-service tooling that enables product marketers to be self-reliant in using data to make decisions with increased speed and scale.
- Analyze real-time performance metrics from campaigns, usage dashboards, business funnels, and business growth tables. Conduct end-to-end analyses using advanced statistical and ML methods, providing actionable insights that Product Marketers can use to drive impact.
- Develop new data sources and tools and processes to improve data quality. Track and better define attribution. Proactively cross-reference data to provide a nuanced perspective of what’s happening in the business.
- Establish performance scorecards across product categories and regions and immerse yourself in the data to proactively identify anomalies, trends, causality, insights, and opportunities.
- Manage strategic cross-functional initiatives. Effectively communicate business recommendations to executive leadership, managers, and peers through useful and intuitive visual displays of quantitative information.