Partnerships Acquisitions Manager Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of work experience in partner/customer relationship-building.
- Experience with spreadsheet level analysis and public presentations.
- Experience acquiring with new partners/customers.
Partnerships Acquisitions Manager Preferred qualifications:
- Experience in content creation and management.
- Ability to independently identify and pursue strategic opportunities.
- Capability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid, and collaborative environment.
- Ability to structure, analyze, and solve complex business problems, as well as deliver impact against concrete business goals.
- Effective influencing and communication skills with cross-functional and external stakeholders.
About the job
As a Partnerships Acquisitions Manager, you’ll help partners reach broader audiences by bringing them onto the platform and ensuring that they are set up for success. Your primary responsibilities will include acquiring and developing relationships with prospective partners and helping them become successful. You will use your business development, and partnership skills to understand partner goals and help them make the most while working with cross-functional teams to ensure our product sets our partners up for success.
We believe that everyone deserves to have a voice and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Acquire and onboard new content partners onto the platform.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams including product, PR, and marketing. Collaborate with creators and Google cross-functional teams on projects.
- Define, analyze, and communicate partner metrics and develop account plan presentations for management and partners.
- Develop and lead strategic initiatives to foster and support partner growth.