Inclusivity Program Manager Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of program management experience with technical teams.
Inclusivity Program Manager Preferred qualifications:
- Experience working with Legal.
- Knowledge of user experience principles and user-oriented approach to problems.
- Ability to learn new tools and systems quickly.
- Interest in technical skills or solutions.
About the job
The Product & Partner Go-To-Market (PPG) team launches and lands new products, policies, and content strategies that make YouTube the world’s top destination for video. Our team of expert Product Specialists provides a unified voice for Product across several other key teams — including Surfaces & Apps, Content Creation & Engagement, Monetization, and Rights & Content Management — as well as the Partnership Enablement team, which brings product, policy, and content strategies to market via all the partner-facing teams across Google’s business.
Go-to-Market and Support Solutions (GSS) is the link between YouTube products and business. We provide product solutions across all product areas at YouTube, including Surfaces and Apps, Content and Rights Management, Creation, Engagement, and Performance. Creator, Community, and Trust and Safety Product Solutions (CCT) is part of GSS, which is a global team working to ensure our users get the most out of YouTube. We provide dedicated and scaled support, strategic go-to-market plan development, product and policy insights based on user feedback, partnership resources, and scaled partnership management to ensure that all partners can succeed within the YouTube ecosystem. We ensure products get to market, support users when they need help, and capture user feedback to drive product excellence and market fit.
As an Inclusivity Program Manager on the Global Solutions team, you’ll help to ensure that YouTube has developed the best product strategy and work to drive success with users.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Support the execution of YouTube’s DEI goals and our racial justice efforts, and coordinate across multiple functions to launch and maintain programs and workflows.
- Train, maintain quality, manage escalations, and remove data for supporting workflows.
- Create processes to monitor and review data quality. Create a new approval process for new use cases for data, gate access to data, and ensure compliance.
- Drive operational efficiency, lead complex cross-functional projects in support of community workstreams, obtain cross-functional and regional support, and present cohesive programs to leadership for approvals.
- Drive cross-functional team planning and program execution and provide thought leadership, contribute to brainstorms, and ensure global alignment.