Go-to-Market Product Strategy Lead Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience delivering communication to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with Search, Display, YouTube, Attribution, Conversion Tracking, Automated Bidding and Platforms
- Experience presenting to executive leadership and working cross-functionally with technical management teams.
Go-to-Market Product Strategy Lead Preferred qualifications:
- Experience with performing quantitative analysis sourced from large data sets and knowledge of SQL, JAGR, scripts, data tables.
- Experience using quantitative tools (e.g. Google Spreadsheets, pivot tables) to develop advertiser segments to create lead lists.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally.
- Ability to juggle multiple work-streams in a fast-paced environment.
About the job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
The Product Go-to-Market team works with diverse partners and stakeholders to deploy ad products that drive advertiser success and Google’s growth. As the bridge between Product and Sales, we play a critical role in understanding advertiser needs, shaping product roadmaps, setting the go-to-market strategy, and ensuring unencumbered execution and operations. We provide business-critical insights, ensure cross-functional alignment around shared goals, help teams drive strategic initiatives, and lead process improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness. As a Go-to-Market Product Strategy Lead on this team, you will be strategic and analytical, communicate clearly, and possess a blend of influence, curiosity, and drive to get things done.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google’s complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
- Develop go-to-market strategy by driving progress against key metrics, defining goal advertisers and activation segmentation, value proposition/positioning.
- Synthesize multiple viewpoints and communicate perspective for the product features and solutions necessary to drive long-term success of our advertisers.
- Drive product prioritization by working with Global and Product teams to identify/resolve product gaps, build business cases based on advertiser needs, and provide product-related updates to all levels of Americas Large Customer Sales (LCS).
- Equip specialists and communities with trainings, best practices, pitches, playbooks, and case studies to ensure optimal setup, drive adoption, and demonstrate applying insights into action.