Strategic Partner Manager Minimum qualifications:
- 5 years of work experience in partnerships, business or broadcast media.
- Experience in online, business development as well as reaching agreements.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Vietnamese to effectively support and communicate with English and Vietnamese speaking clients.
Strategic Partner Manager Preferred qualifications:
- Experience building business via C-level or leadership engagement.
- Experience with TV, news as well as online service.
- Project management as well as business experience handling multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Knowledge of the media industry, online business and content creators/partners.
- Excellent communication skills.
Strategic Partner Manager About the job
Company’s line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The Partnerships Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with the Organization’s partners. Equipped with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners and helping them find ways to grow using the Faculty’s newest product offerings. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our great applications and content for products such as YouTube, Google TV, as well as Commerce.
As a Strategic Partner Manager on the Content Partnerships team at Company, you’ll have a unique opportunity to create long-lasting relationships with your portfolio of partners and to apply as well as hone business skills in an entrepreneurial environment. You’ll work on content agreements with partners, as well as cross-functionally with colleagues across multiple disciplines, not only to ensure our partners are positioned for success but also to provide the best possible experience for our users.
You will also initiate and manage day-to-day operations and relationships with our Vietnamese partners, fielding and prioritizing incoming requests, troubleshooting partner systems around reporting, content management and creating periodic reports (external and internal) on partner performance.
At Organization, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Manage and strengthen strategic partnerships as well as develop new partnership opportunities. Analyze and track key metrics to identify trends and highlight issues.
- Resolve business issues with partners in a timely and effective manner. Support, and communicate effectively with English and Vietnamese speaking clients.
- Work cross-functionally to support business opportunities.
- Implement projects and other initiatives and share best practices with peers.
- Engage with C-Level or senior leadership of big enterprises to strengthen long term partnerships.
Also Read : Childish Gambino This Is America REACTION