Strategic Program manager partner is responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships among business partners while also developing strategies to increase revenue for their companies. … Manage relationships with customers and vendors to build the brand and the business.
Program Manager Partner Minimum qualifications:
- Master’s degree in a related field including Business, Legal, Marketing, Finance, Technical, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of relevant experience in management/ operations consulting/ roles involving strategy in operations.
- Experience with data analysis, SQL, as well as spreadsheet software.
Program Manager Partner Preferred qualifications:
- Experience leading cross-functional and global teams to deliver on key milestones.
- Exp with operational reporting as well as measurement.
- Experience working autonomously as well as prioritizing multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to synthesize data into useful formats also bring actionable insights and succinct recommendations to facilitate executive decision making.
- Ability to define key success measures and track progress against, effectively evolving the programs based on learning and critical analysis. Effective analytical and data visualization skills.
Program Manager Partner About the job
The Partnerships Enablement (PE) organization aims to empower Partnerships to deliver the best services and solutions so that our partners succeed in the Company.
The Global Portfolio Enablement team in the company provides program management to empower partner-facing teams by owning strategy and implementation of the bi-annual portfolio refresh process, annual planning process, and also the development of a service model.
We connect the right partners across the right service levels across all partner-facing teams.
Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, Program Managers on the team focus on project management to support the Company’s key operational priorities and drive actionable insights.
You will apply critical thinking to make recommendations as well as inform major business decisions.
You will be an expert on the Company’s business model and operations and apply your analytical experience to help advise strategy and optimize Content Partnerships Programs.
From scoping to analysis to implementation. You will be responsible for working with global teams on projects that impact the entire content partnerships organization.
At Organization, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories.
We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process.
Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity. We move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Project-manage these initiatives end to end, leveraging relevant data to set the strategy, collecting user insights. Managing stakeholders, coordinating business and services strategies and communications, and measuring the overall business impact of proposed changes.
- Program manage the insights and tools workstreams of the Partnerships Development teams. Partnering with cross-functional stakeholders, such as Partner Enablement, Business Technology, Strategy, Analytics, and Marketing teams.
- Lead Strategic Partner Manager working groups focused on tools, partner satisfaction, and other initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with your team and cross-functional partners to develop and implement creative ways to improve partner relationships, grow distribution, and business growth.
- Provide thought leadership, program management, and analyze incoming data to create program-level.