pricing strategies in marketing Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of relevant experience in pricing and planning at a media company
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
pricing strategies in marketing Preferred qualifications:
- Experience leading cross functional groups or projects
- Direct experience with video or TV pricing and planning
- Knowledge of traditional digital, OTT and linear marketing tactics and strategy.
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical capabilities, including business opportunity analysis (management consulting, banking background)
- Excellent communication, organization, project management and interpersonal skills
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes, and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research, and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Commercials team, within the Insights, Planning and Commercials pillar, develops the global commercial strategy for YouTube ads focused on design and execution of our global display and video media incentive programs, ratecard and auction pricing strategy for all YouTube ads products, systems, and tools infrastructure required to execute these programs.
We’re looking for a strategic and forward-thinking individual to grow the highly critical Brand Reservation businesses. The Reservation Pricing and Strategy Lead serves as the liaison between our product managers and sales organization specifically focused on Pricing our reservation products, with a focus on YouTube Select. This lead will drive pricing and monetization analysis of our reservation products, taking insights in conjunction with our cross-functional partners to develop pricing strategies and frameworks for our reservation business globally. You will work closely with Product Management, Engineering, and Business Operations Pricing teams, and the global and regional sales and activation teams to drive product prioritization and global strategy for pricing and agreements.
YouTube/Video Global Solutions is the link between Google video products and sales. Our mission is to fuel innovation that keeps YouTube and Video free and accessible to the world. We do this by translating global market needs into meaningful product solutions that drive business results for content partners and customers.
- Develop deep product expertise and a strong understanding of the market landscape with a specific focus on in-region TV and Video trading practices.
- Lead the YouTube Select pricing strategy and framework for YouTube/Video.
- Consult with Global and Regional cross-functional pricing and go-to-market partners to understand unique market-by-market challenges/drivers in the market. Work with regions to develop and deploy the premium reservation products pricing process and framework, ensuring global consistency and regional specifications as necessary.
- Consult on ad hoc pricing and/or business development requests.
- Facilitate executive-level approvals for pricing.
Also Read : Childish Gambino This Is America REACTION