Hello and welcome to article WordPress Security Concerns : Top 10 Security Plugins.
No 10 : Google Authenticator – Two Factor Authentication
The majority of plugins that have individual security features don’t make much sense to install. The reason for this is because you can typically go with a plugin like iThemes Security Pro as well as get that one feature along with dozens of other ones.
However, two-factor authentication is a different story, since it seems like most security suites don’t include it. Therefore, it might make sense to harden your login security with a plugin like this.
Features Of Google Authenticator – Two Factor Authentication
- It nearly eliminates the vulnerability that is your login area.
- You can choose which two-factor authentication method is the easiest for you.
- You can select which user types need to go through the authentication process.
- The plugin has a short code for using with custom login pages.
Theme Suggestion Toko – WooCommerce Multipurpose Theme
Toko is a completely modern, aesthetically polished, as well as functionally resourceful WooCommerce theme. It’s a fully responsive and Retina ready e-commerce theme crafted for all store websites.
- WordPress 4.0 or later
- Apache or Nginx
- php.ini memory limit: 64MB ( recommended: 64M )
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater ( recommended: PHP 7.0 )
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater ( recommended: MySQL 5.5 or greater )