Welcome to JioTorrent and to article Email Marketing Statistics 2018 (Sep Update). Email Marketing Statistics for 2018 is explain in details in my last article Why Bloggers Should Focus On Email Marketing.
Having a professional email tool helps to understand Email Marketing Statistics in many ways:
- control when to send an email newsletter.
- schedule follow-up emails and new subscribers will receive these emails automatically.
- personalize emails using the name of the reader. (Personalization is one of the most powerful aspects of email marketing.)
- export your email list and use it for retargeting.
here are best tools available. Choose the one that works best for your budget:
- AWeber (30-day free trial available).
- ConvertKit (what I’m currently using).
- Bloom by Elegant Themes or the OptinMonster plugin (use any of these two to add email subscription boxes on your blog).
- Leadpages (use it to create high converting landing pages on your blog). I have purchased a two-year license for $1000, and you can start now for as low as $25/month.
Domain Alias in G Suite & How to Use it To Save Money
There is no doubt that having a professional email address like “firstname.lastname@example.org” is a necessary thing & if you don’t have it, you are missing out on a lot.
You might say, “It’s just an email address & why does it matter?”
Let me tell you why:
– Your domain email address creates a really good impression. If you use a generic email address to send or receive email, you may not be taken seriously until you are already super popular.
Aweber 6 Best Alternative For Email Marketing in 2018
Selecting the right Email Marketing Statistics software is a crucial step for your Email marketing success. Aweber is the leader of Email marketing software for bloggers and Internet marketers. Top bloggers & entrepreneurs are tremendously making use of Email Marketing to promote their affiliate product and services using Aweber.
Aweber has many useful features like:
Email Address How To Select A Name Guide For Webmasters
A blogger can always a get a professional mail address with something like email@example.com, but for a normal user who is using a service like Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo mail, selecting a decent email name is crucial.
If you are a college student or someone who is starting their professional career, now is the right time to let go of the email address which no longer serves you, and create a new one which will serve you for the next several years.
Error in G Suite This Domain Has Already Been Registered
We have talked about how to sign up for Email address under your domain name, but the chances are high when you will follow the first step, you might get an error like this :
This domain has already been register with Google Apps. Please contact your domain administrator for instructions on using Google Apps with this domain.
Chances are high that your domain was used earlier and someone used the Google apps for the domain.
FTP Client FileZilla Best Free FTP Client (Windows & Mac)
As a blogger, we need to also deal with the server side of things that includes uploading and downloading files from your hosting FTP server. There are many free and paid FTP clients in the market, but only some of them are worth trying.
Here, I’m talking about my favorite FTP client FileZilla, which happens to be free and available to you on multiple platforms.