Expire On 15 June 2021
Retail Sales Manager Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in similar sales roles.
- Experience in Consumer Electronics, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, or Sports Retailing Industries.
- Experience Managing Retail and Distribution Partner Relationships.
- Knowledge of consumer electronics or related industries.
- Relationships with Retail partners.
Retail Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Develop account strategies in accordance with overall channel strategy developing business plans covering unit volume, business growth, market share, product mix, and channel marketing plans.
- Drive business and manage inventory levels with key accounts and identify new opportunities for channel development and implement market pen activities.
- Conduct regular reviews of business performance.
- Work closely with internal cross-functional teams to develop new item launch strategy and account-specific channel marketing programs to increase shelf space.
- Manage collaborative planning efforts with key accounts to drive accurate account forecasts and maximize our operational efficiencies with each account and manage marketing development fund and promotional budgets for each account.